The Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review – Is It Effective?
Quick Post Navigation
- 1 The Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review – Is It Effective?
- 2 Jaaxy Keyword Tool Summary
- 3 The Jaaxy Keyword Tool
- 4 What is Alphabet Soup all about?
- 5 What is brainstorming all about?
- 6 What is Search Analysis, and how does it work?
- 7 Where is my page Site Ranked?
- 8 What is an affiliate program finder doing here?
- 9 What is this second alternative membership?
- 10 Pros & Cons
- 11 My Recommendation for this tool
- 12 My Overall Ratings Summary
Hi there everybody today I will take you through the Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review.
I know I know why I am here reading another review about a keyword you say when I am not sure whether I believe that keyword research is worth it.
Well, let me see if I can help you change your mind as I go through each feature. And since you are at my site, I checked out Jaaxy let my keyword of the day be the Jaaxy keyword tool are you surprised?
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Summary
- Website – www.jaaxy.com
- Owners – Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim
- Memberships – Starter, Pro & Enterprise
- A second alternative membership – Surprise further on down.
The Jaaxy Keyword Tool
I have just searched for the Jaaxy keyword search tool. Here are the results in this screen
- Avg: Average Searches Per Month
- Traffic: Visits to your website if you rank 1st page
- QSR: Number of websites competing for that particular keyword
- KQI: Keyword quality indicator Green= good, Orange= normal, Red= Bad
As you can see, my keyword has traffic of 89 & QSR of 216. From my experience and a general rule of thumb, you are looking for a keyword of traffic better than 40 & a maximum of 150 QSR.
But if you were doing a Jaaxy review, I would give the Jaaxy keyword tool review ago. Also, on the sidebar, there is a related keywords choices simply click on the keyword & it will generate a new list.
You can also check the box on the left and create a list to put the keywords that you like into it.
What is Alphabet Soup all about?
This is where you do the Jaaxy research to find variations on the original keyword in every letter of the alphabet. We are looking for phrases that we would never have thought ourselves. Let’s have a look.
Type in the keyword & it will bring up variations of the keyword in all letters of the alphabet. Just scroll on down, and if you like a keyword, add it to the brainstorm list for further research.
What is brainstorming all about?
Now that you have done your alphabet soup search and found a ton of keywords that you never even thought of, the next step is to brainstorm each keyword.
When you come over to the brainstorm list straight away, it will show you where your keyword selections are trending in various feeds. I don’t use the trending feature, but if you wish to click on the plus button and it will add it to your brainstorm list.
Click on each keyword in the brainstorm queue one at a time, and it will open a new keyword search centered around that search. This is an excellent way to build out your keyword list.
Now you have all of your keywords sorted out, and you have gone through and sorted out the best of them to see which one you want to go forward with, now it is time for a search analysis.
What is Search Analysis, and how does it work?
Now we are going to see what competition we have for the selected keyword. Once typed in, it will bring up the top-ranked websites that are trying for the same keyword as you and a basic overview of their page structure.
The search is done over three of the major search engines: Google.com, Bing.com & Yahoo.com.
When you open up each tab, you will see the top websites of each search engine and where they are ranking in each. Now let’s have a look at the basics of each.
- Meta Description: The snippet of information in the search bar
- Meta Keywords: Showing the competition keyword density
- Word Count: Amount of written words in the article
- Links On Site: How many internal and external links on the page
- Backlinks: Number of sites that link back
- Alexa Rank: The ranking popularity of the website
- Adsense: Whether the site uses Adsense or not
This is all essential to be able to work out the structure of your SEO optimization against all of the other websites out there. Some say that SEO optimization is not worth it.
Since Google has released the algorithm updates that shook the internet world, like Hummingbird, Penguin & Panda, does anybody know how the Google algorithm works and how it is evolving?
I think a little bit of basic SEO research is a good idea because it might just give you that slight edge.
Where is my page Site Ranked?
Like to keep an active eye on where all your pages are ranking? Of course, you do this is how you work out how your page is doing and whether you need to make some changes to help it.
I used buzznitrous.com for an example today as my pages aren’t ranked high enough yet to be on page 1 again. I intend that to change in the future.
You can also set the site ranker to do automatic checks on your page at specific times. Check below for the options, you just set it, and away it goes.
As you can see, they are on the 1st page of both Google & Bing and ranking second on both; they aren’t ranking at all on Yahoo. If you wish to see the first twenty pages, you will have to upgrade.
What is an affiliate program finder doing here?
When I first started using Jaaxy, I couldn’t believe it. As part of the platform, they have an affiliate program finder.
Just type in a keyword choose your network and hit search, as you can see there are only 4 Affiliate networks to choose from, but they are all major heavy hitters out there.
It only brings up about 20 results per search, but for some ideas, it is not bad for a quick look at the basic commissions structure and the Alexa rank of the product.
If you are interested, click on the product, and it will take you to the network in question.
What is this second alternative membership?
What many people don’t know is that the Jaaxy keyword tool is owned by Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim, owners of Wealthy Affiliate.
If you are still interested in Jaaxy Keyword and learning all the training to build a highly successful website, I would recommend this second alternative.
You can join up as a free starter member, no credit card details required. So you are getting the free Jaaxy trial as mentioned above, and you have access to Wealthy Affiliate training & website builder.
The membership to Wealthy Affiliate is free, but you can upgrade if you wish to premium membership for $49 a month or $359 for a yearly membership.
So you are getting a two for one bonus; you will have access to all the training and Jaaxy Lite, which is designed explicitly for Wealthy Affiliate members.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to navigate dashboard – The dashboard is set up in a straightforward format that makes it easy to move from one tool to the other while still working with the same keyword. No clutter at all
- Tools are simple and easy to use – The tools are all well set up for whatever function you wish with no messing around.
- A good range of keyword search tools – All the tools that you will need for your keyword searches are here on this platform.
- It won’t do heavy-duty tracking of individual backlinks.
My Recommendation for this tool
Jaaxy is an excellent tool that has all the features you need to do a comprehensive keyword search to find the best keywords for you to use in your page optimization for site content and everyday use and is sufficient for most people’s needs as an SEO tool.
Jaaxy is excellent for mid-range SEO keyword research.
If you are an experienced heavy duty SEO keyword search professional who specializes wringing every scrap out of a competitors pages, then Jaaxy is not for you. I would recommend www.semrush.com would be better suited to your needs.
My Overall Ratings Summary
Hi there everyone my name is Kevin Delahaye and I am the owner of Niche Marketing Toolkit.
I will try to bring value to you with each and every post I write and hopefully have the answer to the question you were seeking.
If you have any questions leave a comment below and I will get back as soon as possible. Cheers