6 Best Landing Page Creator Platforms
Quick Post Navigation
Today we will look at the 6 Best Landing Page Creator Platforms out on the internet at this time.
Landing page builders are all about capturing the visitor’s details to your website so that you can sell to them more than once they’re on your email list.
For most marketers landing pages are used as another element of their website for creating an email list.
Then you have the marketers who are full-time dedicated sales funnel experts who use funnels exclusively. They will need a more robust sales funnel than most other marketers would ever use.
These marketers usually sell their own products or marketing products for other clients with many upsell price points.
Most of the landing page creators mentioned below are dedicated landing page creators while there are a few that have other services included.
Best Landing Page builders
My clear choice as the winner was Instapage. With all the features it has in the one spot it beats the competition hands down.
Instapage is the most advanced landing page platform on the market. It has six different products bundled together which is more than any other platform out there.
Features of Instapage
- Built-in group co-operation – Work Together in real-time, centralized communications reducing inefficient bottlenecks and creates a smooth user experience.
- AdMap – Contextually picture your campaigns’ file to ascertain where personalized posts are necessary with automated two-way sync.
- Instablocks – Save time by creating page blocks that can be saved and updated for the future using Global Blocks.
- Ad-to-Page Personalization – Generate and enhance unique experiences for every target audience, improving conversion rates and increasing Return On Investment.
- Advanced Research – Merges heatmap functionality and A/B split testing into a committed product workflow to better insight into how visitors are engaging with your posts.
- Postclick Score – A percentage of distinctive experiences related to the total number of ads and ad groups to signal how close it is to accomplish a 1 to 1 ad to page personalization.
- AMP – Allows users to build landing pages with quicker page load speeds, directly from the Instapage platform
Instapage is for marketers who need all their needs met in one place to eliminate the use of multiple platforms.
I wouldn’t recommend it for the small marketer who are just after lead generation as the cost would outweigh the reward.
Most landing page builders are designed for the digital marketers and other people whose business is mostly all done online.
Unbounce is more geared towards the small brick and mortar business owners like lawyers, electricians, plumbers, and general businesses.
Unbounce suits businesses who are looking to generate a lot of money from their leads. It isn’t suited for people who are just looking for lead generation and small commissions.
There are 100 plus templates that you can choose from, they take a lot of the hard work out of designing your landing pages.
There are even templates that are designed for specific industries such as dentists, restaurants, travel guides and a variety of other small businesses.
Page editor is considered one of the strongest editors in the market today. Unlike a lot of other different apps you don’t have to place your content into aligned boxes.
You can drag and drop boxes anywhere on the page that you wish. though whether you would want to go against the flow is another thing.
A major part of Unbounce is real strength is in its comprehensive A/B split testing features and targeting tools.
You can generate as many variants of your page in the variant menu in the top toolbar, they will then test against each other to workout what variant will best suit your campaign.
There is also an choice to Dynamically change text on your landing page with whatever the individual was searching for.
An example would be that you can change your headline from “Dentist daily teeth whitening treatment specials” to “Daily specials for Dental teeth whitening” based on what they searched for.
Because of all these features that are included in Unbounce, it can be a steep learning curve. Just take your time and work through it bit by bit and you will be fine.
GetResponse is my marketing tool of choice for my style of marketing, and I am an affiliate marketer who does a lot of content creation.
It is a one-stop-shop for me because I have found that of all the platforms out there, it has everything that the standard marketer needs to successfully run his business.
The landing page is fairly easy to use and makes great landing pages, granted it doesn’t have a lot of the advanced features that the dedicated landing page platforms have, like heat maps and the like.
There are hundreds of landing page templates to choose from in just about every category that I can think of.
- Landing page creator – A/B split testing
- Conversion funnels – comes with one click upsell functionality.
- Email marketing – With a perfect timing capability for sending emails based on customer active timing.
- Autoresponders – Setup your messages for as long as you want to take your list through.
- Email marketing workflows – Setup if-then functionality depending on what the customer does with the email.
- Webinar software – Create a live webinar to engage with your customers and promote your product.
- Webinar push notifications – Create a push notification to remind you about the upcoming webinar.
- Abandoned order retargeting emails – Remind your customer about the order they left.
- Paid ads
- Webforms and surveys – Embedded, scroll, and exit pop up options
- Stores and products – Create a store and integrate it into your funnel.
- GetResponse mobile apps – Get access and control of your campaigns on your mobile.
- Ecommerce integrations – Stripe, Etsy, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, and PrestaShop
- Payment processor integrations – Stripe, Square, PayPal, PayU, and BlueSnap.
GetResponse conversion funnel will create a sales funnel from landing pages, responsive web forms, social ads, sales pages, one-click upsells, and order confirmations pages.
While the sales funnel is a stand-alone product, it can utilize all of GetResponse’s capabilities to make it a very powerful tool to cover all steps in a sales cycle.
GetResponse is my recommendation for the all in one affiliate marketer who is looking for all of these products but doesn’t need to use one to the exclusion of all the rest.
Clickfunnels, without a doubt, is one of the easiest ways to create stand-alone funnels or sales funnels for your website.
The funnels are all made to order funnels depending on what they want them for lead generation, product upsells, down sells, or webinars.
Because all the sales funnels have a specific use, the only thing you really have to do with them is personalize to your particular theme.
To make these changes is very easy with their drag and drop editor. You just pull elements onto the page and place them where you want to, and delete the elements that you don’t need.
Clickfunnels is designed to be a very conversion-focused product with a lot of contact forms, popups, calls to action, and a lot more.
One of the outstanding features which differentiate them from their competition is their one-click upsell feature, which makes it very easy for a customer to buy a more expensive product with just a simple click.
- Drag & drop editor
- One-Click Upsells
- Facebook and email marketing automation
- Free funnel advice eBooks
- Follow up funnels
- Easy and intuitive dashboard
- Lots of templates for sales, leads, and events
While Clickfunnels is very easy to use to make landing pages, when I gave it a try, I found that the platform is more geared towards the sales funnel specialists.
My recommendation is you will love it if you are a dedicated sales funnel marketer who has products to sell or is selling for clients.
It isn’t recommended for affiliate marketers who have none of the above products and are just after leads.
Landingi is meant to be used as a landing page builder, but it can be used as a sales funnel builder.
Some of the newer tools in Landingi make it a lot easier to create sales funnels, Landingi Comes with a wide range of templates that are very easy to use with the landing page editor.
So being able to create landing pages and connecting them up to sales funnels is very easy.
Landingi Has a road map feature that allows you to map out the customers’ journey, making it easier to create higher converting funnels.
Landingi also has advanced marketing automation tools that the customer can trigger a pop-up box before they exit your site without providing their personal information.
Delete inbox tool will keep the visitor’s information organized coma and the webhooks will easily automate your sales system.
Landingi Auto has a wide variety of third-party integrations that makes it easier for you to connect with your chosen email platform or sales team.
Landingi also includes excellent marketing automation tools, so you can trigger a pop-up before someone leaves your site without providing their information. Their lead inbox will keep visitor’s information organized, and webhooks automate your sales process. Landingi also has various third-party integrations so that you can connect conversions with your sales team or email marketing platform easily.
- Landing page creator and templates
- Roadmap to trace shopper journeys
- Funnel builder to link up landing pages
- Automatic event triggers
- Improved pop-ups
- Responsive web forms
- Lead inbox
- A/B testing
- Smart Sections that easily copy across pages
- Drag and drop editor
- User collaboration
- 3rd party integrations
Landingi is a great landing page builder to use. Still, it is missing many of the advanced features that other landing page creators have.
Builderall is a sophisticated sales funnel builder and a website builder all rolled into one. You don’t have to have any high degree of skills to use this tool.
The cheetah drag and drop builder is very user-friendly. Sales funnel pages are straightforward to make using the features, and they’re all mobile-friendly.
Builderall has a wide range of tools for you to use when you build your sales funnels. Quickly create sales pages, check out pages, email marketing features smart pop-ups, a website chat-bot, and even more.
The website automation bot allows you to create your rules to guide your visitors throughout the sales cycle.
There is a wide range of extra tools such as live streaming to Facebook, webinar hosting, YouTube, and has an e-learning platform.
- Cheetah Website Builder with fast drag & drop with hundreds of features
- Complete Graphic Funnel Builder
- Vídeo hosting tool
- Membership websites and e-learning system
- Unlimited Email Marketing
- CRM and automation systems
- Chatbot and SiteBot
- Booking Calendar
- Super checkout system with dozens of payment gateway integrations
- Run your own affiliate program (1 tier or multi-tier)
- Ecommerce Checkout
- Auction Checkout
- Magazine builder
- Mockup and image editor
- Vídeo Wrapper
- Browser Notifications
- Blog Builder
- Chat Builder
- Google and Adsense Friendly Builder
- Hundreds of Vídeo tutorials and a huge knowledge base
- Chat and ticket support
Builderall is an excellent standalone product in and of itself. Still, it does offer another way of earning money if you are a member.
Like ClickFunnels, you can promote their product and build it as a sales funnel. Everything is provided for this as well as monthly live zoom meetings that are recorded as well.
What I don’t like about the affiliate program is that they charge a 10% commission on any sales you make and the payment gateway is a little known e-wallet.
Builderall is a nicely balanced product that can work for the affiliate marketers out there and the dedicated digital marketers it is well worth a look.
Best Landing Page Creator Platforms Summary
Landing page builders are a great way to create a concentrated sales funnel to attract and sell people on your product or collect leads.
They can be used in conjunction with other ways of gathering traffic such as content creation, social media and email marketing to make a good traffic flow.
On the other side of the coin you can use funnels as your principal way of creating an online income if you put in enough effort.
You can have multiple campaigns running at the same time selling different products and then funnel them through an email campaign where you can sell related products.
Whichever way you choose, hope you enjoy building your funnels.
Hi there everyone my name is Kevin Delahaye and I am the owner of Niche Marketing Toolkit.
I will try to bring value to you with each and every post I write and hopefully have the answer to the question you were seeking.
If you have any questions leave a comment below and I will get back as soon as possible. Cheers